CTP’s Board Development Services
"Post the crisis, I remain surprised at the gap between what some boards are doing and what the FSA believes they should be doing."
CEO, Financial Services Authority
Effective Boards add significant value to their organisations. As the business and regulatory environment is continually changing, it is essential Boards and individual directors adapt and develop to meet the challenges they face.
CTP's Board Support Services address both the policy and people aspects of your Board.
So often attention is paid to the structure . . . but not the needs of the people to work effectively in that structure.
Our involvement and expertise in the financial services sector enables us to stay up to date with the latest market and regulatory developments and provide bespoke solutions that are practical, relevant and of real value.
We can provide a spectrum of Board and executive services to enable you to reach your strategic goals.
Our approach has been developed over many years of working at Board level with our clients in the financial services industry. Over the last 10 years CTP has worked with over 500 directors to address the issues our clients' have faced. Key benefits of our approach include:
- clear, agreed plan set out in a detailed proposal - you know at the outset exactly how the assignment will be undertaken
- flexible responses to changing requirements - things change, from new appointments to new opportunities, we work with you through the change
- appropriately skilled, experienced and credible coaches - the right people with the right skills at the right level
- awareness of commercial realities - not just theory
- sensitive and professional handling of confidential information
Whether it is planning for the future, creating an exceptional board or developing your own skill set, CTP offers time effective, focused and productive support. Why not take a look at the board development services we offer?
Please contact us for a confidential discussion about your Board Development needs: call 01908 488170 or email email@example.com