Coaching is not new. It has long been recognised as fundamental to improving the performance of the finest athletes, sports personalities and those in the performing arts. The world of business has been slower to adopt the same principles but it is rapidly investing in coaching programmes as organisations recognise the high cost of failure and the human cost of operating in an arena that makes tough demands on human performance.
CTP provide professional executive coaching transforming talent for board directors and senior executives to help improve your overall effectiveness, professional and personal development, management performance, self-confidence, leadership, relationships, decision-making and goal setting. It is flexible and highly tailored to your individual needs.
Perhaps the greatest benefit to you of executive coaching
is that you can discuss and work on the areas you need help with in a confidential and safe, one-to-one environment.
The role of the coach is not to provide advice on the direction that needs to be taken, but to ask the right questions, to help you see the direction and then take you there. As opposed to training, coaching is personal and the process should allow for the freedom to work with the “whole individual” so you can become a more effective person – both at work and in your private life.
A key characteristic of a successful coaching relationship is the chemistry between the coach and individual. The relationship can be very personal and it is important there is a connection that works, as well as mutual respect, understanding, and confidentiality. These special working partnerships often last for many years.
CTP will offer you the opportunity to select a coach who will be right for you. We will do the work of selecting a range of executive coaches who have the experience you need. Each of the individuals we put forward has appropriate professional qualifications and a track record of success.
Our Executive Coaches are screened based on the following criteria: -
- Their mix of business and professional qualifications
- Their experience in the financial services sector
- Their breadth and depth in their coaching experience who have coached individuals and teams in different situations.
- A past history of successful coaching relationships
How Executive Coaching Works:
- A senior relationship manager from CTP will discuss coaching requirements with the executive and sometimes their Director or the Board
- CTP will supply contact details for a suitable Executive Coach
- The executive makes contact with the potential coaches to decide on the most suitable coach to work with
- At a first meeting the coach will agree with the executive an operational model to assist the executive in reaching their goals or with any development needs
- Coaching will be on-going – normally fortnightly or monthly, but sometimes weekly or on an ad-hoc basis as agreed between the executive and the coach
- Our programs are normally for an initial 3 month period, with meetings held monthly and interim telephone contact but we are guided by the requirements of our clients
- Executive coaching programs are available starting at £1,800 for an initial 3-month coaching period
Call us 01908 488170to discuss your requirements.